วันอังคารที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Introduce myself

My name is chayin sillapasom tone I am 15 years old I was born in hospital onn 19 April 1992 I am Thai I have black hair black eyes. Now I am studying in RA school in M 4/2 science I have studied in RA from 6 years . I like to eat pasta , seaweed , salmon steak and choccolate cake with milk. I like to play football and I like liver pool fc I want to go to England to see a football game . When Saturday or Sunday I will go to the sport shop. I like shoe soccer shoe and football accessories and if I stay at home I will play guitar or see the movie and concert. But if I have home work I will do my home work before to do anything but sometime I was lazy. In my holiday I like to go to pattaya or huahin I like it . My favorite activity are sleeping and eating but my favorite activities iare playing football, playing guitar seeing football game and going to sport shops too. I think I want to be the business man in the future. I like to read books but this book is my favorite book. My dream is go to play football at old trafford in Manchester but it is a dream .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: